Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who is God?

Who is God, the One who created the heavens and the earth? How can I comprehend Him? What exactly does He have to do with me? Can I really know Him? Does He really care?

These are very good questions, questions that I think deserve answers. In this and coming blogs I will attempt to address all of these questions. I think this is pretty cool and amazing stuff, and I hope that you enjoy it also.

I would like to share with you something of God’s nature, a part of His nature that is necessary to know if we are going to understand who He is, and who we are in relation to Him.

It has to do with God’s purity, He is the ultimate pure!

The nature of God is so pure that life emanates from him. A creative force comes out of the wisdom of His nature that by the Word of His mouth He causes things to be. As a matter of fact in the Hebrew His name means “He Who Causes to Be.”

He is beyond space and time and all that we see came from Him. From the simplest cell to the most complex systems it was all designed and created by Him. We cannot even begin to comprehend the level of power that emanates from His nature of purity.

Scientists try to figure out the blueprint and the laws that God established when He created the heavens and the earth. But the reality is that man will never understand God. We can never understand purity, or be God-like, if we could then we would have this amazing life force emanating from us, but we don’t.

The nature of purity has nothing to do with us, but it has everything to do with God. God is amazing; He is beyond anything we can comprehend. We do not know how He created a tree, a leaf, a bug, the stars, us. But we do stand in awe before Him and appreciate the beauty that He has surrounded us with. He ROCKS!

God designed us to live forever, but all that we see is going to pass away and only God and all that is His, will live forever.

The only way for us to endure together with God is for us to be a part of Him, one with His purity. There can be no contamination allowed into His pure eternal realm. He is very protective of His nature and there can be no compromise. So the question is how does this work? How can we become one with Him and become a part of His eternal life?

No comments:

Post a Comment